When you come to see me for a Kinesiology treatment I often incorporate some energy healing into our time together. My aim is to help align the subtle energies of the mind, body and spirit in order to promote healing and feelings of deep relaxation.
I do this by placing or hovering my hands above various parts of your body, while you are resting. During this time some people feel nothing, others feel intense heat, extreme cold or other physical/emotional sensations. It is unique to the individual but overall the feelings are often ones of being connected and at peace.
I feel quite strongly that energy healing is something you need to experience to truly understand, however I have put together some facts and quotes below to help explain it further.
Energy Healing can be used to:
- To bring about feelings of deep relaxation
- To loosen and release blockages on all levels – the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- Enhance the body’s self-healing process – enhancing all other forms of treatment whether conventional or alternative
- To help us identify deep seated emotional patterns and release them
- To support us on our path of self development
- To raise our vibrational frequency, to cleanse, clear and balance our energetic systems, e.g. our energy fields, meridians and chakras
Information about Energy Healing
‘Energy is the real substance behind the appearance of matter and forms.’ – Dr. Randolph Stone
Many experts are now teaching us that restoring balance to our energetic anatomies is key to our healing. When our vital life force is flowing freely, we can experience good health.
What is Energy Healing?
Energy healing is a form of complementary medicine that works to balance the subtle energies of the body.
Is Energy Medicine a new concept?
For over 5,000 years, Eastern cultures have been aware of the existence of meridians. Meridians are invisible channels, just beneath the skin, containing flowing energy.
How is Energy linked to health?
The tissues, organs and cells of our bodies are constantly vibrating our life force energy at different frequencies. Our emotional states effect the way that energy flows and vibrates. When we are processing heavy emotions (such as shame, fear or guilt etc) imbalances and blockages in our energetic anatomy can occur.
‘In a universe made out of energy, everything is entangled; everything is one.’ – Bruce Lipton